Food, clothing and homewares retailer M&S appointed Steward as finance director in 2010, and has recently added property to his responsibilities as part of his financial asset management role, following a management re-jig.
However, Tesco is poised to appoint Stewart as its own finance director,
Stewart would fill the boots of
Tesco and M&S both declined to comment on the story.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site
- Pending Home Sales Slipped in June
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga