Ahead of the announcement, the pound was trading mixed against the other major currencies. While the pound fell against the yen and the greenback, it recovered against the euro and the franc.
The pound was trading at 1.7111 against the greenback, 173.34 against the yen, 1.5259 against the franc and 0.7957 against the euro as of
Most Popular Stories
- Study: Recessions Can Postpone Motherhood Forever
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Short-changed in Texas
- China Approves iPhone 6 After Security Assurances
- U.S. Home Prices Rose at Slowest Pace in 20 Months
- Meet the YouTube Tech Review Sensation
- Who Is Daniel Ivascyn?
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Hispanics Carry Big Clout: Census
- Netflix Eyes Hollywood With Feature Film