Moody's assigned the same rating, which ranks
The country is awaiting a second rating from Fitch.
The government of President
The new bond, which is expected to be issued this month, will mark
Basing its projections on an anticipated B+ rating,
Moody's B1 rating corresponds to a B+ rating with Fitch or Standard & Poor's.
"The government has cleared a large amount of arrears and embarked on a coherent programme of structural reform over a period of relative good stability and growth," the research report said. "Politics and commodity prices remain a risk."
The government resumed coupon payments on the defaulted
An Ivorian government delegation including Prime Minister
Most Popular Stories
- Swiss Suicide Tourism Doubled Since 2009
- Florida's Largest Insurer Says 'Bailout' Attacks Unfair
- Wealth Gap Widened in Past Decade: Census
- Gap Reports Higher Profits, India Plans
- Sears Holdings Loses $573 Million
- International Revulsion Grows Over James Foley Death
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Beyonce, Jay-Z Cuba Trip Was Legal After All
- U.S. Veteran Killed Fighting in Ukraine
- Chinese Stock Funds Are a Late-summer Bloomer