Moody's assigned the same rating, which ranks
The country is awaiting a second rating from Fitch.
The government of President
The new bond, which is expected to be issued this month, will mark
Basing its projections on an anticipated B+ rating,
Moody's B1 rating corresponds to a B+ rating with Fitch or Standard & Poor's.
"The government has cleared a large amount of arrears and embarked on a coherent programme of structural reform over a period of relative good stability and growth," the research report said. "Politics and commodity prices remain a risk."
The government resumed coupon payments on the defaulted
An Ivorian government delegation including Prime Minister
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Tim Cook Has Proved That Apple is His Baby
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think
- Royals Beat A's in 12-inning Wild Card Thriller
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- Construction Spending Down Again for August
- What to Look for in Mich. Jobs Market
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Obama Seeks Traction From Economic Recovery
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry