The Islamic banking arm of
The MoU aims at supporting joint business opportunities in the Islamic banking sector. It offers a general and broader understanding of the common interests of the respective institutions.
During a recently held ceremony in
The MoU was the culmination of mutual desire to work together in various fields of Islamic banking to develop new opportunities, they stated.
IDB and IRTI were among the most reputable Islamic financial institutions for Meethaq. It plans offering of several innovative Islamic finance products and also seeks expansion of its branch network.
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Homebuilder Confidence at Highest Since January
- Parents Opt to Keep Baby Photos off Facebook
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Rising U.S. Consumer Prices Slowed Down in July
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- 'Turtles' Easily Tops 'Expendables 3' at Weekend Box Office
- Home Depot Builds Nice Net Income in Q2
- Mike Brown Death Timeline
- St. Francis Names Rodriguez as New Dean