The Islamic banking arm of
The MoU aims at supporting joint business opportunities in the Islamic banking sector. It offers a general and broader understanding of the common interests of the respective institutions.
During a recently held ceremony in
The MoU was the culmination of mutual desire to work together in various fields of Islamic banking to develop new opportunities, they stated.
IDB and IRTI were among the most reputable Islamic financial institutions for Meethaq. It plans offering of several innovative Islamic finance products and also seeks expansion of its branch network.
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays