Pulling away from a 3-year high of 0.8834 against the US dollar, 3-month high of 89.69 against the yen and 2-day high of 1.5442 against the euro, the NZ dollar retreated to 0.8713, 89.42 and 1.5480, respectively. At yesterday's close, the kiwi was trading at 0.8820 against the greenback, 89.65 against the yen and 1.5449 against the euro.
If the kiwi extends its downtrend, it is likely to find support around 88.81 against the yen, 0.86 against the greenback and 1.55 against the euro.
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Pending Home Sales in U.S. Rise in Hopeful Sign
- Visual Search Sounds Cool, Remains Elusive
- Texans Look for Perry-Cruz Showdown in 2016
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Josh Gordon Loses Appeal, Out for Season
- U.S. Banks' Earnings Rose 5.2 Percent in Q2