The onshore US oil and gas exploration and production company said it needs to make infrastructure improvements at
"The infrastructure and well equipment upgrades currently being undertaken will remove the current bottlenecks and allow for full production and efficiency at all of our wells, including the four recompleted recently," said Chief Executive
The company said it has submitted permits for four new drill well locations at
"This target is certainly deliverable in the short term, and all the work required to enable us to hit this target will be completed in July or early August," said Connally.
The company said it is funding the acceleration of the drilling programme at
"Northcote has committed to use the anticipated cash flows from the new production to accelerate their repayment," the company said.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Laid-off Workers Return to Their Fields
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?