New Jersey Institute of
This credential prepares educators and trainers to accomplish their jobs using the most-up-to-date tools, methods, and techniques. These include how to more effectively design online courses, as well as how to integrate appropriate assessment strategies that accurately measure learner subject mastery and overall school and program performance. The combination of the core courses and electives will provide educators and trainers with the opportunity to gain a strong basis in the theory and practice of designing meaningful curriculum with valid assessment and evaluation methods, so that these areas can work together and complement one another.
The certificates core courses will allow busy working professionals the opportunity to earn a graduate degree in an area relevant to their professional development. You may choose to take one, a few, or all of the courses offered for this credential. The 3-12 graduate credits you earn are applicable to the NJIT MS in Professional and Technical Communication, or may be transferable to Masters in Education programs at other institutions of higher education.
The Graduate Certificate in Instructional Design, Evaluation, and Assessment teaches you the following:
• Designing Integrated Curriculum, Learning, and Assessment Systems
• Design of Instruction and Assessment Methods
• Technology in Classroom and Learning Environments
• Designing and Developing Web-based Instruction
• Evaluation of Programs and Practice Information on the Graduate Certificate in Instructional Design, Evaluation, and Assessment:
• 12 credits – four classes
• One year to complete on average
• Study online, with blended/hybrid meeting times for those with geographic proximity to
• Financial Assistance is available for students who study part-time with 6 credits or more.
• This Graduate certificate is a stand-alone credential that can lead to a corresponding NJIT Master's degree in Professional and Technical Communication that also can be studied fully online, or may be transferable to Masters in Education programs at other institutions of higher education.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014_GraduateCertificate/InstructionalDesign_K-16/prweb12003446.htm
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Menendez: No Arms for Iraq Without Intel