Ganbar Suvanverdiev was appointed new chairman of board of the Azerbaijani "Buta Sigorta" insurance company, the official website of the company said.
Suvanverdiev has been a member of the board of directors since
Azerbaijani insurance company Temza Sigorta Qrupu was renamed "Buta Sigorta"OJSC.
The rebranding of the company occurred due to change in the board of shareholders.
Now the company has six shareholders -
Edited by CN
??????????????? ? ??? ? Twitter @www_Trend_Az
Most Popular Stories
- Steven Sotloff Beheading Video Claimed by Islamic State
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- Men Are the Big Winners in the Jobs Recovery
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- Netflix Unveils New Way to Share Picks
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits
- Construction Spending Staged Strong Rebound in July
- Ford is Finding Success With Its 'Unminivan'