Ganbar Suvanverdiev was appointed new chairman of board of the Azerbaijani "Buta Sigorta" insurance company, the official website of the company said.
Suvanverdiev has been a member of the board of directors since
Azerbaijani insurance company Temza Sigorta Qrupu was renamed "Buta Sigorta"OJSC.
The rebranding of the company occurred due to change in the board of shareholders.
Now the company has six shareholders -
Edited by CN
??????????????? ? ??? ? Twitter @www_Trend_Az
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World