Without divulging the bank's name, a tight-lipped
"We will be making an announcement next week," he said.
TAF is a managed financing platform that offers turnkey alternative financing solutions to airlines and aircraft leasing companies, according to the
Kuzbari confirmed the bank would not be from the
He said that the joining "strategic bank" would make TAF "more global".
Kuzbari declined to provide further details on the new member.
TAF is expected to complete two Airbus A380 deals with "major airlines" within weeks, according to comments from Kuzbari.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Friends Followed Similar Paths to Violent Jihad
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia
- California Moves Toward Ban on Plastic Bags
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Identity Thieves Prey on Job Seekers