Without divulging the bank's name, a tight-lipped
"We will be making an announcement next week," he said.
TAF is a managed financing platform that offers turnkey alternative financing solutions to airlines and aircraft leasing companies, according to the
Kuzbari confirmed the bank would not be from the
He said that the joining "strategic bank" would make TAF "more global".
Kuzbari declined to provide further details on the new member.
TAF is expected to complete two Airbus A380 deals with "major airlines" within weeks, according to comments from Kuzbari.
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Merck Profit More Than Doubles in Q2
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z