PIN delivery by SMS significantly improves LCL s customer service. In particular, cardholders who forget their confidential code when out shopping or withdrawing cash will benefit greatly from the option of speedy reminders. In a second phase, when a newly created card is mailed to a home address, distribution by SMS rather than in a letter to the same destination will reduce the risk of fraud from stolen cards and PINs. For the bank, this eco-friendly security service translates into reduced mailing costs and stronger customer engagement.
"LCL recognizes the mobile channel as a new opportunity to support their continued drive to optimize card activation rates and be the top-of-wallet choice for payment, commented
LCL is a major French retail banking company with over 2,000 branches across
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures