PIN delivery by SMS significantly improves LCL s customer service. In particular, cardholders who forget their confidential code when out shopping or withdrawing cash will benefit greatly from the option of speedy reminders. In a second phase, when a newly created card is mailed to a home address, distribution by SMS rather than in a letter to the same destination will reduce the risk of fraud from stolen cards and PINs. For the bank, this eco-friendly security service translates into reduced mailing costs and stronger customer engagement.
"LCL recognizes the mobile channel as a new opportunity to support their continued drive to optimize card activation rates and be the top-of-wallet choice for payment, commented
LCL is a major French retail banking company with over 2,000 branches across
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border