The serial number for this application is 75613405.
The international trademark goods and services class code for this trademark application is 009.
As submitted by the applicant, this trademark application relates to the following goods and services: Computer hardware, namely, broadband transmission equipment comprised of the base station and subscriber components used for the delivery of telecommunications services such as high speed internet access, voice, facsimile and images.
The owner/registrar information for this application is:
Keywords for this news article include: Motorola, Trademarks.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Swiss Suicide Tourism Doubled Since 2009
- Florida's Largest Insurer Says 'Bailout' Attacks Unfair
- Wealth Gap Widened in Past Decade: Census
- Gap Reports Higher Profits, India Plans
- International Revulsion Grows Over James Foley Death
- James Foley Beheading Sparks Anger, Little Action
- Beyonce, Jay-Z Cuba Trip Was Legal After All
- Chinese Stock Funds Are a Late-summer Bloomer
- Sears Holdings Loses $573 Million