Douglas brings more than 20 years of Infrastructure experience to the position. Before joining Moody's, Douglas served as the Head of Infrastructure Finance at the
This appointment follows a period of significant growth in the
Douglas will assume responsibility for a team of analysts covering project finance in EMEA, where increased ratings activity reflects developments including the European Investment Bank Project Bond Credit Enhancement scheme and strong investor interest in the asset class. He will report to
"Moody's is a proactive opinion maker in the infrastructure sector, and the appointment of people such as Douglas speaks to the depth of our talent pool and global leadership", said
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Merck Profit More Than Doubles in Q2
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z