Total U.S. money market mutual fund assets rose
Assets in the nation's retail money market mutual funds rose
Assets in institutional money market funds rose
The seven-day average yield on money market mutual funds was unchanged at 0.01 percent from the previous week, according to Money Fund Report, a service of iMoneyNet Inc. in
The 30-day yield and the 30-day compounded yield were both unchanged at 0.01 percent, Money Fund Report said Wednesday.
The average maturity of portfolios held by money market mutual funds was unchanged at 44 days.
The online service Bankrate.com said its survey of 100 leading commercial banks, savings and loan associations and savings banks in the nation's 10 largest markets showed the annual percentage yield available on money market accounts was unchanged from the week before at 0.11 percent.
Bankrate.com said the annual percentage yield on six-month certificates of deposit was unchanged from a week earlier at 0.15 percent. One-year CD yields were unchanged at 0.23 percent, two-year CD yields were flat at 0.36 percent and the five-year yield was unchanged at 0.79 percent.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Short-Term Loans Comes at a Heavy Price
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures