Microbix successfully defended its European VIRUSMAX® patent against Novartis' Opposition at the European Patent Office in
Microbix' VIRUSMAX® technology is used for increasing virus yields in egg-based vaccine manufacture. The patent application was first published internationally in 2004. At that time, governments, the
An independent study published in the
Microbix' pipeline of innovative technologies and products includes LumiSort® semen sexing technology for the livestock industries, and Kinlytic®, a thrombolytic drug with several approved and potential applications including the treatment of life-threatening blood clots.
This press release may contain forward-looking statements which are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those set forth in the forward-looking statements including the risks associated with litigation, operations in foreign jurisdictions, foreign currency and exchange rate risk, and risks of raising capital on acceptable terms or at all. Thesestatements reflect management's current estimates, beliefs, intentions and expectations; they are not guarantees of future performance. The Company cautions that all forward looking information is inherently uncertain and that actual performance may be affected by a number of material factors, many of which are beyond the Company's control. Accordingly, actual future events, conditions and results may differ materially from the estimates, beliefs, intentions and expectations expressed or implied in the forward-looking information. All statements are made as of the date of thisnews releaseand the Company is under no obligation to update or alter any forward-looking information.
Please visit www.sedar.com for recent
Most Popular Stories
- Steven Sotloff Beheading Video Claimed by Islamic State
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- Men Are the Big Winners in the Jobs Recovery
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- Ford Is Finding Success With Its 'Unminivan'
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits
- Health Care Hiring Up, Wages Down
- Netflix Unveils New Way to Share Picks