ALAN Stewart, chief financial officer at
Stewart will fill former Tesco finance chief
McIlwee stepped down from his role at Tesco in April after 14 years with the retailer.
Speaking about the appointment yesterday, Tesco chief executive
M&S confirmed Stewart's departure, adding the search for his successor had begun. Stewart has been CFO at the retail group since
He has previous experience working with high-street retailers, including as group finance director at
The loss of Stewart represents a further blow to
The changes come as M&S announced the 12th consecutive drop in quarterly sales of general merchandise earlier this week.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- House Votes to Sue Obama