The airline company and its competitors reported positive quarterly passenger revenue results, which is key measure of demand.
The hardwood flooring retailer cut its 2014 outlook as a result of harsh winter weather and a weak home improvement market.
The broadcaster's stock exchange offer related to
The real estate investment trust was given a buyout offer by
The drug developer released study results for its potential Duchenne muscular dystrophy treatment that disappointed
The sports apparel retailer reported better-than-expected June sales and raised its profit and sales outlook for the quarter.
The sandwich shop operator revised its 2014 outlook after reporting same-store-sales results that fell short of expectations.
The supercomputer maker was awarded one of its largest contracts, at
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Los Angeles Angels Clinch Playoff Spot
- U.S. Producer Prices Held Steady in August
- Sanctions Push Russian Ruble to Historic Low
- Scottish Leaders Scramble for Votes on Independence
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up