In the light of LGís G Flex and Samsungís Galaxy Round smartphones, we have yet to see any additions to flexible displays in consumer products. Until now, of course.
In addition to that, LG has also crafted a transparent OLED panel which has triple the transmittance of existing see-through LCD displays. What this means is that the picture will now look much better and less hazy. According to LG Displayís SVP and Head of R&D, In-Byung Kang, the company will successfully develop an Ultra HD flexible and transparent OLED panel of more than 60 inches by 2017.
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports