• Built upon the Perceptive Evolution platform, Perceptive Cloud Share brings customers best-of-breed rich content management in the cloud, making rich media content available from any device, anywhere.
• The volume of videos, images and other rich media content continues to grow in the enterprise. Perceptive
• Capable of storing content in the cloud or connecting to existing storage systems, Perceptive Cloud Share manages large rich media files without the additional infrastructure overhead required for storing and moving these files on the premises.
• Leveraging the robust video management features of Perceptive Media, Perceptive Cloud Share allows users to upload diverse file formats to the application, where they are transcoded, optimized and made available for streaming to a broad range of devices. Users can upload and share video files from any device, and they can also add custom metadata, search videos and even add bookmarks and comments to specific sections of videos.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12009216.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Friends Followed Similar Paths to Violent Jihad
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- California Moves Toward Ban on Plastic Bags
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson
- Janet Yellen's Assets Grew by 8 Percent in 2013
- Identity Thieves Prey on Job Seekers
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs