Weighted index read 478.23, gaining 3.26 points, price index closed at 7,062, with a gain of 22.89 points and the KSX 15 stood at 1,168.63, putting on 10.28 points.
Number of trades reached 4,049, value of traded shares KD 18,994,948.605 and volume of the exchanged stocks 178,806.
Top gainers were URC, ALDEERA, HCC, IFA AND TIJARA. The top losers were
All KUNA right are reserved
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Rosneft Growth Slowed by Western Sanctions
- Duke Energy, Strata Partner on Big Solar Project
- Ukraine Offers Temporary Autonomy to Rebel-held Areas
- Thousands Risk Losing Health Care Aid
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Handled Whitney Houston's Body Bag
- Cat Stevens Touring U.S., First Since 1970s