Weighted index read 478.23, gaining 3.26 points, price index closed at 7,062, with a gain of 22.89 points and the KSX 15 stood at 1,168.63, putting on 10.28 points.
Number of trades reached 4,049, value of traded shares KD 18,994,948.605 and volume of the exchanged stocks 178,806.
Top gainers were URC, ALDEERA, HCC, IFA AND TIJARA. The top losers were
All KUNA right are reserved
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- California Passes First US Statewide Bag Ban
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted
- Buyer's Remorse on Common Core for Policymakers?
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- American Airlines Back on Obitz
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps