Presently, the bank operates 10 branches in Meru Kenya, and followed by opening of a new branch the bank will be having a total of 11 branches in the country.
The Bank manages 103 offices which includes 60 overseas branches of BoB, 42 branches of its overseas subsidiaries and one representative office.
Across the world, the Bank serves 24 countries, and further plans to expand its overseas footprint and enter in to countries and establish its branches over there.
Bank also plans to set up branches in
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Pending Home Sales in U.S. Rise in Hopeful Sign
- Visual Search Sounds Cool, Remains Elusive
- Texans Look for Perry-Cruz Showdown in 2016
- Josh Gordon Loses Appeal, Out for Season
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women