The Israeli operator
According to the firm, it issued ILS 106 million of Series H debentures at an interest rate of 1.98 percent per annum, linked to the Israeli Consumer Price Index.
The company also added that the net proceeds will total about ILS 326 million.
Subscriptions to the debt offer surpassed ILS 1.2 billion.
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Fiat, Renault Strike Deal on New Light Vehicle
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana
- Senate, House Locking Horns on Border Funds
- Jeter, Bauer Give Fox a Strong Week in TV Ratings
- LinkedIn to Buy Ad Tech Company Bizo for $175 Million
- A's Agree to 10-Year Lease to Stay in Oakland