The Israeli operator
According to the firm, it issued ILS 106 million of Series H debentures at an interest rate of 1.98 percent per annum, linked to the Israeli Consumer Price Index.
The company also added that the net proceeds will total about ILS 326 million.
Subscriptions to the debt offer surpassed ILS 1.2 billion.
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause