CITY workers are bringing 19th century business attire back to Square Mile by donning bowlers hats for the day.
All 650 employees in its
"We liked the idea of the bowler hats because we're in the City," says
I'm going to encourage them to wear it at their desks and while they're out and about to show their support."
Each hat will also contain a numbered code that may correspond to a number of prizes donated by other companies on
Most Popular Stories
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Duke Energy, Strata Partner on Big Solar Project
- Rosneft Growth Slowed by Western Sanctions
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Handled Whitney Houston's Body Bag
- Ukraine Offers Temporary Autonomy to Rebel-held Areas
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- Creepers! Microsoft Buys 'Minecraft' Maker for $2.5 Billion
- Thousands Risk Losing Health Care Aid