CITY workers are bringing 19th century business attire back to Square Mile by donning bowlers hats for the day.
All 650 employees in its
"We liked the idea of the bowler hats because we're in the City," says
I'm going to encourage them to wear it at their desks and while they're out and about to show their support."
Each hat will also contain a numbered code that may correspond to a number of prizes donated by other companies on
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Deported Honduran Families Face a Bleak Future
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post
- Marco Rubio Swings Back to the Right
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Comic-Con Festival Kicks Off in San Diego
- Self-Induced Abortions Rise After Texas Closes Clinics
- 'There's a Chance' Bachmann Will Run for President in 2016