Investigators from Xidian University Have Reported New Data on Nanowires (Molecular dynamics understanding on tensile behaviours of cold welding experiments of < 100 > oriented ultra-thin gold nanowires)
The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "As the nanowires' diameters larger than 4 nm, their mechanical properties are almost the same in the elastic period with corresponding diameters."
For more information on this research see: Molecular dynamics understanding on tensile behaviours of cold welding experiments of < 100 > oriented ultra-thin gold nanowires. Materials Research Innovations, 2014;18():673-677. Materials Research Innovations can be contacted at:
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting W. Wang, Xidian Univ, Sch Elect & Mech Engn,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2014, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go