Against the greenback, the rupee fell to more than a 2-week low of 60.3055. At yesterday's close, the rupee was trading at 60.0650 against the greenback.
If the rupee extends its fall, it is likely to find support around the 60.50 area.
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE