ENP Newswire -
Release date- 09072014 - In recent years, ICBC has actively developed bond underwriting and issue business in responding to demands of the real economy, which has provided funding support to the real economy and effectively reduced financing cost.
According to statistics, over the first half of 2014, ICBC has already underwritten and issued nearly
With accelerating economic transformation and deepening financial reform, the real economy shows rapidly growing demand for bond financing. Therefore, ICBC developed a series of innovative products including fixed interest rate, floating interest rate, embedded option, product segmentation and credit enhancement to facilitate the growth of key sectors in the real economy, such as national key projects, projects related to public interest as well as small and micro enterprises. Such innovative products cover all types of bond permitted by state policy, including the ultra-short-term commercial paper, short-term commercial paper, mid-term note, private placement note, and M&A bond, offering comprehensive bond financing services for various entities engaging in the real economy.
In addition, by underwritten and issued collective notes for small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in recent years, ICBC has provided bond financing services for a number of SMEs in Minhang and Qingpu in
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Swiss Suicide Tourism Doubled Since 2009
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Florida's Largest Insurer Says 'Bailout' Attacks Unfair
- Wealth Gap Widened in Past Decade: Census
- Deere Announces New Round of Layoffs
- Gap Reports Higher Profits, India Plans