ENP Newswire -
Release date- 09072014 - In recent years, ICBC has actively developed bond underwriting and issue business in responding to demands of the real economy, which has provided funding support to the real economy and effectively reduced financing cost.
According to statistics, over the first half of 2014, ICBC has already underwritten and issued nearly
With accelerating economic transformation and deepening financial reform, the real economy shows rapidly growing demand for bond financing. Therefore, ICBC developed a series of innovative products including fixed interest rate, floating interest rate, embedded option, product segmentation and credit enhancement to facilitate the growth of key sectors in the real economy, such as national key projects, projects related to public interest as well as small and micro enterprises. Such innovative products cover all types of bond permitted by state policy, including the ultra-short-term commercial paper, short-term commercial paper, mid-term note, private placement note, and M&A bond, offering comprehensive bond financing services for various entities engaging in the real economy.
In addition, by underwritten and issued collective notes for small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in recent years, ICBC has provided bond financing services for a number of SMEs in Minhang and Qingpu in
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go