ENP Newswire -
Release date- 09072014 - In recent years, ICBC has actively developed bond underwriting and issue business in responding to demands of the real economy, which has provided funding support to the real economy and effectively reduced financing cost.
According to statistics, over the first half of 2014, ICBC has already underwritten and issued nearly
With accelerating economic transformation and deepening financial reform, the real economy shows rapidly growing demand for bond financing. Therefore, ICBC developed a series of innovative products including fixed interest rate, floating interest rate, embedded option, product segmentation and credit enhancement to facilitate the growth of key sectors in the real economy, such as national key projects, projects related to public interest as well as small and micro enterprises. Such innovative products cover all types of bond permitted by state policy, including the ultra-short-term commercial paper, short-term commercial paper, mid-term note, private placement note, and M&A bond, offering comprehensive bond financing services for various entities engaging in the real economy.
In addition, by underwritten and issued collective notes for small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in recent years, ICBC has provided bond financing services for a number of SMEs in Minhang and Qingpu in
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say