The finance ministry said Thursday it had accepted
It expressed satisfaction with the sale, which it said was carried out amid an "exceptionally unfavorable economic climate in the international markets yesterday and today." Bond markets sank Wednesday and Thursday in a pullback after sharp gains, and following announcements by the Federal Reserve that it would end it stimulus program in October.
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly