Announcing this while presenting his maiden General Budget for fiscal 2014-15, Finance Minister
He added that the government has already outlined some other incentives such as easier flow of FDI in this sector and is willing to examine other positive suggestions.
He also informed the inclusion of slum development in the list of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activities to encourage the private sector to contribute more towards this activity.
Jaitley informed that the Rural Housing Scheme has benefited a large percentage of rural population who have availed credit through
In the light of the above, enhanced allocations to the tune of
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Fiat, Renault Strike Deal on New Light Vehicle
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana
- Senate, House Locking Horns on Border Funds
- Jeter, Bauer Give Fox a Strong Week in TV Ratings
- LinkedIn to Buy Ad Tech Company Bizo for $175 Million
- A's Agree to 10-Year Lease to Stay in Oakland