Announcing this while presenting his maiden General Budget for fiscal 2014-15, Finance Minister
He added that the government has already outlined some other incentives such as easier flow of FDI in this sector and is willing to examine other positive suggestions.
He also informed the inclusion of slum development in the list of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activities to encourage the private sector to contribute more towards this activity.
Jaitley informed that the Rural Housing Scheme has benefited a large percentage of rural population who have availed credit through
In the light of the above, enhanced allocations to the tune of
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel