Kevian Kenya invested Sh2 billion to introduce new products in its plant with the capacity to produce 250 tonnes per day as it seeks to expand its local and regional reach.
Kimani Rugendo, founder of Kevian Kenya, said we are seeking growth through new brands to strengthen our market presence in the region.
The company added its brands of tomato juice and ready-to-drink coffee to the robust portfolio of products, which include Pick N Peel juice brands and Afia.
Kevian has 8 non-alcoholic malt drinks, which are available in
The investment deviates from Kevian s usual external financing, including a
The Kenyan company raised the Sh2 billion for the new range of products from its internal cash flow in the East African country s
The Alcohol Control Act has helped the beverage industry grow in
Most Popular Stories
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Four DC Comics Properties Brought to TV Get Comic-Con Event
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs
- Plan to Simplify 2015 Health Renewals May Backfire
- UFC Fight Night Sees Robbie Lawler Win Unanimous Decision
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy ' Sequel Slated for 2017
- Pending Home Sales Slipped in June