--Series DB-1340: SPEARs 'AA/F1+'; Stable Outlook;
--Series DB-1340A&B: LIFERs 'AA'; Stable Outlook.
KEY RATING DRIVERS
The Long-term 'AA'; Stable Outlook ratings assigned to the series DB-1340 SPEARs and LIFERs are based on the rating that Fitch has assigned to the
The 'F1+' short-term rating assigned to the SPEARs is based on the liquidity facility provided by Deutsche Bank AG New York Branch (rated 'A+/F1+; Stable Outlook) securing the SPEARs. The short-term rating will expire on
The short-term rating assigned to the SPEARs reflects the short-term rating that Fitch maintains on the bank providing liquidity support and will be adjusted upward or downward in conjunction with the short-term rating of the bank, and, in some cases, the long-term rating of the underlying bond deposited in the trust. The long-term ratings assigned to the SPEARs and LIFERs are exclusively tied to the creditworthiness of the underlying bond deposited in the trust and will reflect all changes to that rating.
Additional information is available at 'www.fitchratings.com'.
--'U.S. Municipal Structured Finance Criteria'(
--'Guidelines for Rating Tender Option Bonds'(
U.S. Municipal Structured Finance Criteria
Guidelines for Rating Tender Option Bonds
Source: Fitch Ratings
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say