The real estate bubble is not about to experience a burst anytime soon, according to an financial expert.
"One of the key ingredients of a bubble is the presence of properties being sold via debt and very low interest rates, as people borrow over and above their capability,
"We have seen property prices escalate in
Kaniu said interest rates in the country are still high with credit as a factor in purchasing a property below 10 percent.
He also observed that developers were now targeting counties as demand for commercial properties increase.
"Counties need malls for shopping, they need proper three star and four star hotels for meetings, offices and there are more opportunities, which has led to property rising in counties," he said.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World