The real estate bubble is not about to experience a burst anytime soon, according to an financial expert.
"One of the key ingredients of a bubble is the presence of properties being sold via debt and very low interest rates, as people borrow over and above their capability,
"We have seen property prices escalate in
Kaniu said interest rates in the country are still high with credit as a factor in purchasing a property below 10 percent.
He also observed that developers were now targeting counties as demand for commercial properties increase.
"Counties need malls for shopping, they need proper three star and four star hotels for meetings, offices and there are more opportunities, which has led to property rising in counties," he said.
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- Celebrities Vow Revenge on Hackers Who Posted Photos
- Construction Spending Staged Strong Rebound in July
- Netflix Unveils New Way to Share Recommendations