The real estate bubble is not about to experience a burst anytime soon, according to an financial expert.
"One of the key ingredients of a bubble is the presence of properties being sold via debt and very low interest rates, as people borrow over and above their capability,
"We have seen property prices escalate in
Kaniu said interest rates in the country are still high with credit as a factor in purchasing a property below 10 percent.
He also observed that developers were now targeting counties as demand for commercial properties increase.
"Counties need malls for shopping, they need proper three star and four star hotels for meetings, offices and there are more opportunities, which has led to property rising in counties," he said.
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Eric Holder Bringing Civil Rights Reminders to Ferguson
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Uber Hires Obama Campaign Manager David Plouffe
- Bob Marley Musical to Make Premiere in Baltimore
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- Russia Claims Ukraine Leaders Are Satanists, Jews or Maybe Even Scientologists