The move is part of the bank s plans to open five additional branches in the country in 2014.
The new branch is aimed at offering a full range of over-the-counter transactions including deposits and placements, trade finance, loans, remittances, mortgages and global ATM.
Keen investors' interest in provincial areas like Ta Khmao has resulted in increasing consumer and commercial activities, signifying a timely opportunity for
He added, We are expanding to the area of Ta Khmao to allow for greater banking accessibility to the community in the area. It was part of the banks long term commitment to support the economic development of the country, particularly to
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana
- Jeter, Bauer Give Fox a Strong Week in TV Ratings
- Fiat, Renault Strike Deal on New Light Vehicle
- Senate, House Locking Horns on Border Funds
- A's Agree to 10-Year Lease to Stay in Oakland
- LinkedIn to Buy Ad Tech Company Bizo for $175 Million