The move is part of the bank s plans to open five additional branches in the country in 2014.
The new branch is aimed at offering a full range of over-the-counter transactions including deposits and placements, trade finance, loans, remittances, mortgages and global ATM.
Keen investors' interest in provincial areas like Ta Khmao has resulted in increasing consumer and commercial activities, signifying a timely opportunity for
He added, We are expanding to the area of Ta Khmao to allow for greater banking accessibility to the community in the area. It was part of the banks long term commitment to support the economic development of the country, particularly to
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say