The leading Brazilian airline
The airline, controlled by
However, it was assumed that the company would net at least
The airline's IPO withdrawal has not been fully surprising.
Previously media reported that
Responding to these reports, in February the airline founder and CEO Neeleman revealed, "I don't need to do an IPO because of the World Cup, in fact we don't need to do an IPO."
After that the company purchased eleven new jets from
Neeleman has accomplished the listing of
Set up in 2008,
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records