The layoffs are part of a plan announced by parent company
A notice of sent by Bell Media's human relations department outlined some of the cuts, which included editors and producers at Much, formerly known as MuchMusic.
Bell Media did not immediately respond to requests for comment.
Including all of its TV channels and radio stations, Bell Media has about 2,400 employees in the
Follow @dj_friend on
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant