The layoffs are part of a plan announced by parent company
A notice of sent by Bell Media's human relations department outlined some of the cuts, which included editors and producers at Much, formerly known as MuchMusic.
Bell Media did not immediately respond to requests for comment.
Including all of its TV channels and radio stations, Bell Media has about 2,400 employees in the
Follow @dj_friend on
Most Popular Stories
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile