The layoffs are part of a plan announced by parent company
A notice of sent by Bell Media's human relations department outlined some of the cuts, which included editors and producers at Much, formerly known as MuchMusic.
Bell Media did not immediately respond to requests for comment.
Including all of its TV channels and radio stations, Bell Media has about 2,400 employees in the
Follow @dj_friend on
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore