The layoffs are part of a plan announced by parent company
A notice of sent by Bell Media's human relations department outlined some of the cuts, which included editors and producers at Much, formerly known as MuchMusic.
Bell Media did not immediately respond to requests for comment.
Including all of its TV channels and radio stations, Bell Media has about 2,400 employees in the
Follow @dj_friend on
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton