AVIVA Morgan Stanley has reiterated its "overweight" rating on the insurer, with a target price of 568p. The broker thinks there is scope for further upside as
RBS Investec has upgraded the bank to "hold" from "sell", keeping the target price at 325p. While the broker expects RBS to remain loss-making through 2014-15, with the share price retracing by eight per cent in recent weeks, Investec thinks the risk-reward ratio is marginally skewed to the upside.
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges