A committee made up of officials from the BTRC, International Gateway (IGW), Inter Connection Exchange (ICX) and smartphone operators will investigate the matter.
The telecom regulator has taken the step following the accusations from three major wireless carriers of illegal VoIP call terminations by Teletalk.
On receiving the allegations, the BTRC already issued two letters to the state-run carrier asking it to fully adopt the self-regulation policy for detecting VoIP call.
The private mobile operators are currently implementing the self- regulation policy set by the BTRC.
The carriers --
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Janet Yellen's Assets Grew by 8 Percent in 2013
- Friends Followed Similar Paths to Violent Jihad
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia
- California Moves Toward Ban on Plastic Bags
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson
- Petit Retires 46 Batters in a Row, MLB Record
- Identity Thieves Prey on Job Seekers
- Garcia Takes a Long Shot at McCarthy