Yellow Brick Road declared that it has taken over
The acquisition is subject to YBR shareholder and regulatory approval.
The offer comprises
While filing at the
Bouris said, The complementary skills and relative strengths of the YBR, Vow and Resi brands and businesses will combine to provide Resi franchisees, YBR Branch licensees and Vow brokers with unparalleled opportunities to build revenues and market position as we progress our strategy to be a leader in the "non-bank" sector.
Resi will provide YBR with enhanced scale as well as national presence in its mortgage distribution channel, said Bouris with expectation that, the acquisition will bring significant opportunities for YBR to grow its suite of financial services products and services through Resi's existing network.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say