The country's banking contract is being by the
Core banking services haven't been tendered for over 20 years and banking trends and technology have evolved during this time which is the reason for the tender.
The tender is an opportunity for payments and banking suppliers to work with government to create a modern banking solution that is flexible to accommodate future innovations.
Banking services for Inland Revenue department would remain with
The government's banking should be done by a
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal