ENP Newswire -
Release date- 30062014 - AMO took the advantage of the
Within the large-scale research project PhoxTroT with a strong focus on high level, low-energy and cost efficient small optical interconnects for data center AMO develops optical terabit transmitter and activ optical cables in silicon photonics.
Progress and results of these activities attracted many visitors attention at the AMO booth. AMO took the advantage of deepening existing cooperations and establishing many new national and international contacts.
With the highest attendance in five years,
Most Popular Stories
- Scholarships Offered for Hispanic Heritage Month
- Boeing Succeeds in Early Wooing of China Airline Startups
- Latin America Seeks Ways to Add Value to China Exports
- EU Finance Ministers Discuss Investment Plan
- Steve Ballmer Files Six-Figure Counterclaim vs. Steve Gordon
- IS Releases New Beheading Video
- Detroit Bankruptcy: Pivotal Progress in Trial's Second Week
- Will Apple's Digital Wallet Conquer the Card Swipe?
- Apple Reportedly Spent $100MM for Free U2 Album from iTunes
- Olive Garden's Breadsticks Targeted by Activist Investor