ENP Newswire -
Release date- 30062014 - AMO took the advantage of the
Within the large-scale research project PhoxTroT with a strong focus on high level, low-energy and cost efficient small optical interconnects for data center AMO develops optical terabit transmitter and activ optical cables in silicon photonics.
Progress and results of these activities attracted many visitors attention at the AMO booth. AMO took the advantage of deepening existing cooperations and establishing many new national and international contacts.
With the highest attendance in five years,
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Homebuilder Confidence at Highest Since January
- Parents Opt to Keep Baby Photos off Facebook
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Rising U.S. Consumer Prices Slowed Down in July
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- Home Depot Builds Nice Net Income in Q2
- St. Francis Names Rodriguez as New Dean
- Mike Brown Death Timeline
- Taylor Swift is a Country Dweller No More