According to Nagel, "OEMs and Tier 1s are seeking alignment with suppliers that are willing to adapt to an even more demanding marketplace by sharing in new program risks and committing to full life-cycle support."
Aviation Week's Farnborough Commercial Manufacturing Briefings will bring together supply chain leaders to discuss manufacturing capabilities. As a leading global supplier of technologies, systems, and services supporting commercial and military programs, AGC was approached by
"We've been able to grow our business organically and add to our global footprint through strategic acquisitions, allowing us to offer the right solutions in the right locations. Our ability to quickly react to trends in the marketplace by aligning our resources makes us an efficient, trusted life-cycle partner to our customers," Nagel added.
Nagel has and continues to serve on numerous local, state, and national boards. He is a member of the
Nagel, along with other members of the AGC leadership team will be available 14 - 20 July at the Farnborough Air Show in the
For additional information visit http://www.agcaerospace.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/AGC/Farnborough/prweb12006133.htm
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Detroit Muslim Conference Stirs Controversy