According to Nagel, "OEMs and Tier 1s are seeking alignment with suppliers that are willing to adapt to an even more demanding marketplace by sharing in new program risks and committing to full life-cycle support."
Aviation Week's Farnborough Commercial Manufacturing Briefings will bring together supply chain leaders to discuss manufacturing capabilities. As a leading global supplier of technologies, systems, and services supporting commercial and military programs, AGC was approached by
"We've been able to grow our business organically and add to our global footprint through strategic acquisitions, allowing us to offer the right solutions in the right locations. Our ability to quickly react to trends in the marketplace by aligning our resources makes us an efficient, trusted life-cycle partner to our customers," Nagel added.
Nagel has and continues to serve on numerous local, state, and national boards. He is a member of the
Nagel, along with other members of the AGC leadership team will be available 14 - 20 July at the Farnborough Air Show in the
For additional information visit http://www.agcaerospace.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/AGC/Farnborough/prweb12006133.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays