ENP Newswire -
Release date- 30062014 -
The appointment follows the decision by the current BankSA Board Chairman,
'Peter is a highly respected executive and, importantly, a South Australian local. His extensive experience in banking combined with his intimate understanding of the South Australian environment will add substantially to our important strategic agenda for BankSA.
'I would also like to acknowledge and thank Rob for his strong contribution to the growth of the BankSA brand during his two years as Chairman and, prior to that, as BankSA Chief Executive. His leadership cemented BankSA's position as an iconic South Australian bank,' he said.
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Why BofA Won't Pay $17 Billion After All
- Obama Weighs Move on Legal Immigration
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- Eric Holder Arrives in Ferguson
- Spiders Get Bigger, Reproduce Faster in Cities