ENP Newswire -
Release date- 30062014 -
The appointment follows the decision by the current BankSA Board Chairman,
'Peter is a highly respected executive and, importantly, a South Australian local. His extensive experience in banking combined with his intimate understanding of the South Australian environment will add substantially to our important strategic agenda for BankSA.
'I would also like to acknowledge and thank Rob for his strong contribution to the growth of the BankSA brand during his two years as Chairman and, prior to that, as BankSA Chief Executive. His leadership cemented BankSA's position as an iconic South Australian bank,' he said.
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention