In trading on Tuesday, rental, leasing, & royalty shares were relative laggards, down on the day by about 0.5%. Helping drag down the group were shares of
Also lagging the market Tuesday are waste management shares, down on the day by about 0.4% as a group, led down by
The preceding is a transcript of the MarketNewsVideo.com video published at: http://www.marketnewsvideo.com/?id=201407Laggards070114&mv=1.
Most Popular Stories
- Steven Sotloff Beheading Video Claimed by Islamic State
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- Men Are the Big Winners in the Jobs Recovery
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- Ford Is Finding Success With Its 'Unminivan'
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- U.S. Drones Hit al-Shabab in Somalia
- Health Care Hiring Up, Wages Down
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits