The National Treasury has trained more than 5,000 users at the national and county levels on the use of its online public finance management system.
The Integrated Financial Management Information System developed to automate and streamline government financial processes and procedures, has been rolled out to all public offices, including ministries, departments, agencies and counties through the
"Continuous sensitisation and training within the counties has seen users embrace the change from manual systems of operation to the automatic system that encompasses several modules that cover financial processes," said the academy director
Most Popular Stories
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Laid-off Workers Return to Their Fields
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico