ENP Newswire -
Release date- 27062014 -
At the Meeting, all director nominees listed in the Company's management information circular dated
In addition, at the Meeting, shareholders reappointed
The Company believes that the number of votes withheld from voting for certain of the director nominees that form the Company's audit committee result from a report issued by Glass Lewis & Co. ('Glass Lewis'), a proxy advisory service firm.
The report recommended that votes be withheld for nominee directors that form the Company's audit committee and for the appointment of
The Company was not provided with an opportunity to respond to or comment on the Glass Lewis report before it was issued. The Company believes the increase in non-audit related fees paid to
The formal report on voting results with respect to all matters voted upon at the Meeting will be filed on SEDAR at www.sedar.com.
Torex is a growth-oriented, Canadian-based resource company engaged in the exploration and development of its 100% owned Morelos Gold Property, an area of 29,000 hectares in the highly prospective
President and CEO
Tel: (647) 260-1502
Tel: (647) 260-1503
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007