TIB Managing Director, Mr
He said that the process to establish the subsidiary have been completed and what is awaited at the moment is the appointment of Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Board of Directors.
"The new bank will offer corporate, commercial and financial banking services through traditional and modern channels such as internet banking, points of sale and automatic teller machines, buying and selling currencies in both local and foreign currency and deal in bullion," he added.
As for the development bank,
"In essence, what we are doing is to finance industries that will help producers get access to markets and boost their incomes," he said.
He also said that the bank is working with
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say