TIB Managing Director, Mr
He said that the process to establish the subsidiary have been completed and what is awaited at the moment is the appointment of Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Board of Directors.
"The new bank will offer corporate, commercial and financial banking services through traditional and modern channels such as internet banking, points of sale and automatic teller machines, buying and selling currencies in both local and foreign currency and deal in bullion," he added.
As for the development bank,
"In essence, what we are doing is to finance industries that will help producers get access to markets and boost their incomes," he said.
He also said that the bank is working with
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Josh Gordon Loses Appeal, Out for Season
- Pending Home Sales in U.S. Rise in Hopeful Sign
- Visual Search Sounds Cool, Remains Elusive
- Texans Look for Perry-Cruz Showdown in 2016
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women