ENP Newswire -
Release date- 27062014 -
The common shares issued on the settlement of the debt and obligation to issue shares will be subject to a four-month hold period from the date of issuance.
As announced on
The board of directors of the Company believes that the Consolidation is necessary due to market conditions that have made it challenging to raise capital under the current share structure and share trading price of the Company. The Consolidation is subject to the approval of the TSXV and the shareholders of the Company.
Further to the Company's news release of
For further information please visit www.teslin-river.com
Tel: (604) 536-2711
Most Popular Stories
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- 10 Things to Know About Alibaba
- Five Steps to Protect Yourself from Data Breaches
- Concur Sold to SAP for $8.3B
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 189,000 SUVs
- Federal Probe Finds Christie Did Not Order 'Bridgegate'
- Intruder Gets into White House
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton