ENP Newswire -
Release date- 27062014 -
The SGA issued the
The second Company submission to the SGA is to reduce the size of its Kyzyluraan Field Prospecting Licence from 252.82 sq. km to 124.19 sq. km is still under SGA consideration. This would substantially reduce the annual licencing fees paid by the company to the SGA. Once this submission is approved the Company will issue an update outlining the savings.
The KRP was the only hard rock plant to produce all rare earth elements outside of
Interim President & CEO
VP Corporate Development
FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS
This document includes forward-looking statements as well as historical information. Forward-looking statements include, but are not limited to, use of proceeds from the Offering, the completion of the Offering, the continued advancement of the company's general business development, research development and the company's development of mineral exploration projects.
When used in this press release, the words 'will', 'shall', 'anticipate', 'believe', 'estimate', 'expect', 'intent', 'may', 'project', 'plan', 'should' and similar expressions may identify forward-looking statements.
Important factors that could cause actual results to differ from these forward-looking statements include the potential that fluctuations in the marketplace for the sale of minerals, the inability to implement corporate strategies, the ability to obtain financing and other risks disclosed in our filings made with Canadian Securities Regulators.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Utah Hosts US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Meeting
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine