Notice Type: Sources Sought Notice
Subject: 70-- Workstations on Wheels for the
Classification Code: 70 - General purpose information technology equipment
Solicitation Number: VA24414I1153
Place of Performance (address):
Place of Performance (zipcode): 19104
Place of Performance Country:
SOURCES SOUGHT NOTICE only. It is being presented to determine if there exists an expression of interest from prospective contractors who can provide the commodity for an anticipated purchase order. Responses to this notice will be used for information and planning purposes. THIS IS NOT A SOLICITATION. No proposals are being requested or accepted with this notice. All capable businesses should respond with a capability statement. The forthcoming solicitation will be BRAND NAME OR EQUAL.
2. 8 foot coiled power cord
3. Two port external USB Connector
4. External Ethernet Connector
5. Small Form PC with Cor i7 Intel Qm67 Ddr3 with at least 8 GB RAM
6. 22" LED, DVI, DC-powered monitor with integrated privacy filter
7. 8" Accessory Rail for attaching various accessories
8. Polymer Rear Handle with Mounting Bracket
9. Backlit Keyboard
10. Protective Keyboard Cover
11. Optical Mouse
12. Mouse Holder
14. HHP 1902 FIPS Wireless Scanner
15. HHP 1902 Scanner Mount, Wireless
16. Front legal basket approximate size 14" length x 7" width x 7" height
17. Internal Antenna
18. Electronic Signature Pad similar to the EPAD, model VP9801 with magnetic cart mount.
19. Windows 7 must be installed on each workstation.
21. Preventative Maintenance schedule
Please indicate the socio-economic status of your firm. As indicated above, the North American Industry Classification System Code (NAICS) is 561990 and the small business threshold is
1: Service disabled, veteran owned small business_________
2: Veteran owned small business _______
3: Small business_______
4: (8a) firm _________
5: HUB zone ________
6: Large business/other than small business firm__________
7: GSA Contract Schedule Holder_________________
8: SEWP Contract Holder____________________
Responses to this notice should include the following:
" Offeror's company name, TIN, DUNS, address, point of contact, title, phone number and email address;
" Offeror's capability to meet this requirement and any pertinent information which demonstrates the firm's ability to meet the above requirements.
" Size of business pursuant to the North American Industrial Classification Code (NAICS).
All responses shall be submitted in writing no later than seven calendar days from the date of this notice being posting.
Point of contact
All questions, inquiries, and/or requests for clarification concerning this Sources Sought shall be submitted in writing via electronic mail only. Phone calls and/or faxes will not be accepted.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia