Sindh Minister for
Addressing a meeting of the officials of the
He also directed that the Inspection teams of the
He also directed the officials concerned to employ all available resources for development of agriculture sector. He said progress report about the steps taken to bring improvement in agriculture equipment, pesticides, water situation and seeds should also be presented in the meeting which is scheduled to be held after 15 days.
He also directed to immediately dissolve the Sindh Pesticides Committee and asked to reconstitute the Sindh Pesticides Committee to monitor the standards of pesticides in Sindh province.
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- Anarchy, Chaos Sweep Across Libya