Sindh Minister for
Addressing a meeting of the officials of the
He also directed that the Inspection teams of the
He also directed the officials concerned to employ all available resources for development of agriculture sector. He said progress report about the steps taken to bring improvement in agriculture equipment, pesticides, water situation and seeds should also be presented in the meeting which is scheduled to be held after 15 days.
He also directed to immediately dissolve the Sindh Pesticides Committee and asked to reconstitute the Sindh Pesticides Committee to monitor the standards of pesticides in Sindh province.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- Hispanic Enterprises Drive U.S. Economy
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- Would You Trade Privacy for Job Security?
- Fed in No Rush to Raise Interest Rates
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal