PASTORISTS in 14 drought prone counties are set to benefit from more than Sh30 billion.
Livestock PS Khadija Kasachoon said the government has approved Sh6.5 billion in the 2014-15 financial year to cushion residents against the impact of adverse climatic changes.
She said the
She was speaking during the official opening of a five-day workshop dubbed in Eldoret yesterday.
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Family Dollar Spurning Bid From Dollar General
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006