Samsung is making efforts to capture more market share and launch something for every segment. Just last week, Sprint announced it would exclusively offer the new fitness-focused, water-resistant, and dust-proof Galaxy S5 Sport.
The Korean company is focusing on 'affordability' with the new devices. However, they have not disclosed the pricing for the devices.
The Galaxy Core II was the highest-end of the bunch, with a 4.5-inch display, 1.2 GHz quad-core processor,
The Ace 4 has a 4-inch display, the same size as Apple's latest iPhone, and offers either a dual-core 1.2 GHz or dual-core 1.0 GHz processor. The Young 2 and Star 2 both have single-core 1.0 GHz processors and 3.5-inch displays, the report added. (ANI)
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- Ford Bumps Price of New F-150
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire