Samsung is making efforts to capture more market share and launch something for every segment. Just last week, Sprint announced it would exclusively offer the new fitness-focused, water-resistant, and dust-proof Galaxy S5 Sport.
The Korean company is focusing on 'affordability' with the new devices. However, they have not disclosed the pricing for the devices.
The Galaxy Core II was the highest-end of the bunch, with a 4.5-inch display, 1.2 GHz quad-core processor,
The Ace 4 has a 4-inch display, the same size as Apple's latest iPhone, and offers either a dual-core 1.2 GHz or dual-core 1.0 GHz processor. The Young 2 and Star 2 both have single-core 1.0 GHz processors and 3.5-inch displays, the report added. (ANI)
Most Popular Stories
- Steven Sotloff Beheading Video Claimed by Islamic State
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- Men Are the Big Winners in the Jobs Recovery
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- U.S. Drones Hit al-Shabab in Somalia
- California Hispanic Chamber Picks New Chair
- Ford Is Finding Success With Its 'Unminivan'
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits