Samsung is making efforts to capture more market share and launch something for every segment. Just last week, Sprint announced it would exclusively offer the new fitness-focused, water-resistant, and dust-proof Galaxy S5 Sport.
The Korean company is focusing on 'affordability' with the new devices. However, they have not disclosed the pricing for the devices.
The Galaxy Core II was the highest-end of the bunch, with a 4.5-inch display, 1.2 GHz quad-core processor,
The Ace 4 has a 4-inch display, the same size as Apple's latest iPhone, and offers either a dual-core 1.2 GHz or dual-core 1.0 GHz processor. The Young 2 and Star 2 both have single-core 1.0 GHz processors and 3.5-inch displays, the report added. (ANI)
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries
- Honda's Safe Approach Pays Off in Sales
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Islamic Militant in James Foley Beheading Video May Be English